Kelton Reid invited me to chat and I blabbed so much he had to post the interview in two parts. Here’s part one:
And here’s part two:
Topics we discussed:
- Why You Should Read More Than You Write
- How a Paper Dictionary Can Improve Your Writing
- The Difference Between Little Writing and Big Writing
- Why You Should Research Out in the Open
- How Your Daily Ritual Can Save You from Failure
- 3 Symptoms of Writer’s Block and How to Cure Them
- Why You Should Print Your Work and Read It Aloud
- How to Harness the Power of Productive Procrastination
- Is “Imagination” Overrated?
- A Simpler Definition of Creativity
- Why You Should Write for Just One Person
- How Minimizing Distractions Can Help Your Creativity
- Why Your Audience Is Your Most Valuable Asset
- Is Being Boring the Key to Productivity?
- The Importance of Being Great at Both Art and Life
- Why You Need to Pick Your Partners Carefully
More interviews here.