UPDATE: These prints are now available in the store!
As an incentive, I’m giving away these signed and numbered limited-edition prints, hand-silkscreened by my good friend and brilliant printmaker, Curtis Miller. (Watch a video of Curt pulling the prints.)
You can’t buy these babies. The only way you can get your hands on one is by doing one or all of the following:
- Pre-order the book from Amazon, Borders, B&N, or your local bookstore before April 13th, then e-mail me some proof of your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either forward me your confirmation e-mail, your receipt, a cell phone shot of you next to your computer monitor or bookseller, or just a note of where and when you bought the book. (If you already pre-ordered, or got a copy at SXSW, that TOTALLY COUNTS. Send in an e-mail note.)
- Sign up for my new mailing list: http://www.austinkleon.com/mailinglist
- Reblog on Tumblr: if you’re on Tumblr, reblog this post from my Tumblr, and I’ll keep track of the notes
- Tweet with the hashtag #NewspaperBlackout on Twitter: you can click here to post a pre-formatted tweet.
I’ll select one person at random from each group and each winner will get their choice of a print, so if you want the maximum chance of winning, you’ll do all four!
Giveaway ends April 12th, midnight CT. Winners will be announced a few days after.
The giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!! and congrats to the winners:
- Pre-orders: Dominic Hackley
- Mailing list: Jackie Chaiken
- Tumblr: Sean Trani
- Twitter: Tim Cigelske